A way to keep family and friends updated on our family and farming.
About Me
- Kelli
- I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Christmas Spirit
Tuesday morning Brad was wanting to have some of Vince's rice krispy treat house for breakfast. I told him he had to ask Vince. So Brad asked Vince and Vince said "no, its mine!", but Brad was determined he was going to get to eat it. Brad said "Vince its Christmas and do you know what Christmas is about? It's about sharing." Vince said "No, it's about giving!" Vince then had a change of heart and wanted to give Daddy a piece of his rice krispy treat house. I always get enjoyment out of listening to the two master negotiators negotiating with each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment