It has been a great Christmas and we are now officially done with all our Christmas celebrations. Usually I am happy when we get done with all our celebrations, but they have all been very relaxing and enjoyable this year, so I am a little sad they are over. We are spoiled by our families and have received a ton of gifts, I am just not sure where they are all going to live or if my house will ever recover from the influx of new items. Being the really nice mom I am I have already put several of the toys, movies, and games the boys were given in a closet to use on a rainy day, or anytime I need bribery or a new distraction for the boys. At some point their memory will be too good and I won't get away with this trick. Actually I am surprised Vince hasn't figured it out, but I think he was so overwhelmed with all the gifts he was given that he wasn't able to keep track of every one. I do the same thing with their birthday gifts too! So if you ever give the boys something and you don't hear about them playing with it right away or you don't see it in the house it isn't because we don't like it. It is just because I am saving it for another day. The kids think it is great when I pull a brand new present out of the "present closet" every once in awhile. Plus it saves my sanity!
There have been a ton of fun stories from Christmas and I will get around to writing about them, but I seriously need to get my house cleaned while the boys sleep!
I will leave you with a conversation between Brad and Vince. We were eating leftovers (ham and prime rib) and Brad and Vince were discussing where these meats came from.
B: Vince do you know what kind of meat Ham is?
V: Umm, piggy meat
B. Good Job! Do you know where this meat (pointing to the prime rib) comes from?
V: Its cow meat.
B: Dairy cow or Beef cow?
V: Beef cow. Dairy cows make milk.
B: Where do HAMburgers come from? (Brad was trying to confuse Vince and get him to say pigs)
V: McDonalds!!! (Not completely right, but he didn't fall for Brad's trick!)

No comments:
Post a Comment