About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Random Cell Phone Pictures

The boys play with my cell phone quite often.  Vince loves to play games, watch movies and look at pictures.  Joel loves to look at the pictures, watch movies and watch Vince play games.  He loves to try to play the games but most of them are to frustrating for him.  Last night when we were looking at pictures on my phone I saw a few I forgot were even there.

This one is Brad playing with the boys in a tunnel we have.  Brad crawled in the tunnel and Vince climbed on top of it.  Brad asked me what he was and I quickly answered "A fistulated cow!"  A fistulated cow is a cow with surgically place opening into its rumen (stomach), so you can remove the plug that is in the skin and reach right into the stomach.  It doesn't affect how the cow goes about its daily life and they are generally used for teaching and research. Yes we are a little nerdy!  Vince kept saying "I riding a fistulated cow."  He was very excited even though he didn't have a clue what he was talking about and Joel just thought Brad was hilarious.


We have a very large dog kennel.  A great dane may have room to spare in this kennel.  Since Maisy is spending less time in the kennel Joel has been playing in it more and more.  The other day Bristol, Maisy, and Joel were all in the kennel and we told Vince to go in there with them.  He didn't want to, but he listened.  We shut them all in the kennel for a minute or two.  Joel started wrestling Vince, Bristol stayed in the back of the cage and Maisy took the opportunity to lick both kids.  Brad and I got a good chuckle out of the fact that all our "kids" could fit in the cage together.




Here is a picture of a tower that the boys built for me and put in my bathroom for me.  They thought I needed a tower to look at while I was going to the bathroom.  I was in the bathroom when they delivered it and both insisted on standing on either side of the toilet while I was in there.  Apparently they wanted to admire their tower as well!




My children climbing a large ladder....Vince made it 3 rungs from the top.  Joel would have made it at least that far, but he was stopped before he went too high.


This is Joel throwing a fit this summer in the yard.  Grandma was taking too long getting him his sippy cup.  It was too funny not to take a picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment