About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Getting Ready

Sunday morning Brad was packing for a conference that was from Sunday afternoon until Tuesday evening.  He was packing his suits and ties and making sure he had everything ready to go.  Vince had just gotten out of the shower and was naked on our bed waiting for me to get his clothes.  Joel was on our bed too, but he was in his pjs playing with legos.  I had grabbed clothes for Vince but his pull ups were downstairs, so I figured he could just be naked until we went downstairs.  Vince sat on one of Brad's sweaters and Brad freaked out because Vince's naked butt was on his sweater.  Brad asked Vince what he was doing and Vince responded "I just wanted something fluffy on my butt."  Vince loves to aggrevate/tease people and quickly realized Brad was aggrevated but not mad enough for Vince to get into any real trouble.  Vince started jumping on the bed and landing on his butt on Brad's nice clothes in the garment bag Brad was packing.  Brad was disgusted and we were all laughing really hard!  Unfortunately all the laughing encouaraged Vince even more!  He kept trying to jump on Brad's clothes, Brad kept trying to stop him and would take him off the bed and Vince would be right back up on the bed in a matter of seconds.  Brad asked why I wasn't stopping Vince, but I really thought the two of them should leave me out of the whole mess.  I was enjoying being a spectator.  After a little while I told Vince it was time to go downstairs and get dressed, so he took off downstairs naked with his blankets.  Brad's friend was driving to the conference with him and was in the living room waiting for Brad.  Vince didn't seem to care that he was naked in front of our guest.  Luckily Brad's friend is the father of 2 young boys and I was able to convince Vince to get dressed quickly.

It has been a while since I have laughed that hard at the kids.  I think the last time was when both the boys were dancing one night on the couch.  Vince was naked and Joel was wearing a diaper and they kept jumping on me and dancing all around.  All I could do was laugh!  Especially when Vince was dancing and shaking his hips and said "look I can make it bounce."  I only have sisters and I don't recall thinking it was funny to run or dance around naked.  Either it is a boy thing or something my children just like to do.  I am hoping it is just a boy thing!


I really wish I had a video or even some pictures to share, but no such luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment