A way to keep family and friends updated on our family and farming.
About Me
- Kelli
- I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Minor injury!
Last week I managed to get a corneal ulcer (scratch on my eye). I have no idea how! I can tell you that it is really painful and I don't recommend getting one. I am still doing eye drops several times a day and needing to wear my glasses. I hate my glasses and can not wait until I can wear my contacts again. It wouldn't have been a huge deal because I do have a cute pair of glasses that I like, but they are missing. I only wear glasses once every 5-6 months and I can't remember where I wore them last. I have looked everywhere and luckily found 2 old pair of glasses. One pair is ugly and the other pair the lenses are scratched up and neither is the correct prescription. There have been moments in the last week where I was pretty sure my vision would be better without the glasses.
It turns out that if you have a corneal ulcer you need to do eye drops a ridiculous number of times throughout the day with expensive medications. I have been to the eye doctor more in the last week than in the last 3 years. On the bright side the eye doctor is super nice! Vince has been very interested in my eye injury and I have had to tell him the story of how it happened and about my trips to the doctors several times this week. Joel on the other hand doesn't seem to like my glasses and just takes them off my face whenever he has a chance and then gives me a big smile like "there's my real Mommy." Earlier this week one pair of glasses broke and now I am wearing the pair I think is ugly (they are at least 8 years old and a little bigger than I would like). They aren't that bad but I don't like them that much. I am sure as soon as I am allowed to wear contacts again my good glasses will show up!
Labels:
Kelli
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment