About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Jill's Graduation

Last Sunday was my sister Jill's law school graduation from The John Marshall Law School.  It was the 4th graduation of Jill's that I have attended.  First there was her 8th grade graduation (I don't totally remember it), then high school (great outdoor ceremony!), then college (the hottest graduation of them all!), and now law school (the most comfortable seating).  I am so very proud of the beautiful, smart, funny, wonderful person she has become.  Apparently the stories I told her (with Alyse's help) about being adopted and from Jamaica or convincing her when she was young that she had a rare tropical disease haven't affected her success.  Thank goodness for that!

Here are some pictures of Jill growing up and at some of her other graduations.


Jill as a baby


Jill at my grandparents house.  Probably around 3 years old.


Jill in the musical "Annie"  She was in 5th or 6th grade I think.  I had just turned 16 and had the pleasure of driving her to practice every night and waiting there until practice was over.


Jill dressed in a willow tree


Jill as a freshman in high school


Jill at high school graduation with Papa and Grandma Pat


Jill and Joe at their college graduation


Jill and Joe at her law school graduation


Me, Jill and Alyse


Proud parents and the graduate


Grandma Pat and Jill


Dave, Jill and Mom


Jill and her soon to be inlaws


Kasi, Jill, and Kennidy


No comments:

Post a Comment