About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ashpenaz's Birthday



Day 1

Wednesday was Brad's birthday.  Being the good wife I am I had several things planned...not!  Wednesday we did make Brad an egg sandwich for breakfast, but that as about it.  In case you were wondering it is not a good idea to put candles in an egg sandwich.  The egg was really hot and melted the bottom of the candles, so Brad had a nice wax and egg sandwich.


Day 2

I never made it to the store to get Brad a present, so instead I matched all his socks and put them away.  I figured he would really like not having to dig through a laundry basket of socks on his birthday.  During the day he went to work and the kids and I traveled to my parents house to hang out with a few of my sisters and say goodbye to Tina.  We made it back home just in time for VBS.


Singing Happy Birthday to Ashpenaz!

Brad's mom was nice enough to get a cake for Brad and bring it to VBS.  Brad was in his regular clothes and the cake said "Happy Birthday Ashpenaz!" on it.  I convinced Brad to put on his costume a little early and then we surprised Brad with the cake and all the kids sang "Happy Birthday" to Ashpenaz.  A great birthday party for Brad and his 30 closest friends ages preschool to 7th grade!


Just 1 of 5 different outfits Brad had for the week

Brad tells me that the year he was born he was born in the middle of the VBS week at the church we go to.  So I guess it is only fitting we continue to have VBS during his birthday week.


The craziest outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment