About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Errands



The kids and I had some errands to run on Thursday afternoon.  Nothing major but it meant a lot of time in the car.  I was hoping the kids would nap and they did eventually.  We stopped by Marji’s house to drop off a couple things.  I ended up talking to Marji for awhile and the kids were getting antsy in the car, especially after their movie ended.  When I got in the car Cecilia said “Mommy I want to ride a horse.”  I told her we could do that at home.  She didn’t think that sounded fun and said “No I want to ride Marji’s horse.  That one.  The white one with polka dots!”   Nothing like knowing exactly what you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment