About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Old Fashion Things



Vincent was using the guest shower the other night so we could get through bath time faster.  I told him to use the soap to wash up and he looked confused and said there wasn’t any in there.  I was frustrated and said there was and it was the bar thing on the shelf.  After his shower he said “I think I know why they don’t make old fashion soap anymore.  It’s because it slides out of your hand so easily!”  I was laughing.  The kids don’t use bar soap because they still use baby shampoo that is tear free or my body wash.  I had to inform him that they do still make bar soap, but we just don’t use it very often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment