About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Swimming Lessons are Over



For 3 weeks in June the boys were supposed to have swimming lessons for 45 min twice a week.  Unfortunately Joel broke his leg and was never able to participate.  So twice a week I loaded him and Cecilia into the stroller and squeezed through the doors of the fitness center and headed down to the pool to patiently wait for Vincent to swim.  Vincent had a blast at swim lessons.  He didn’t progress as fast as I would have liked, but I think after getting a chance to swim in our pool a lot this summer (assuming it warms up) we will be able to work on floating which seems to be the once skill that is holding him back!

No comments:

Post a Comment