About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

First day of Summer School



The kids are all in summer school this summer.  It is only once a week for 2.5 hours, but since it is something they can all be in I am super excited to have a couple hours to get things done.  This is the first time Cecilia has ever gone to school or any activity other than the church nursery without parents and she did a great job.  She didn’t cry when I left and told me that she had a great time!  Joel did a great job with all the other kids and Vincent was thrilled to see a bunch of his friends.  I got to go to the eye doctor and do laundry all by myself, it was glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment