About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Mattis Owen

On April 17th our nephew was born.  Alyse and Brandon welcomed Mattis Owen to the world.  We were very excited he finally arrived.  Alyse was having contractions for several days before he was born and we were growing impatient.  Probably  not as impatient as Alyse after all she was the one doing the laboring.


Aunt Kasi and Mattis


While we were waiting to hear what they were going to name our new nephew (they didn't tell us until he was over 24 hours old) my family thought of some great suggestion which included Luke Skywalker, Pixar, James, and Bradley.


Cecilia and Mattis

A couple weeks after he was born we were able to meet him and somehow I hardly got any pictures.  We wanted to meet him earlier but Dean and I had a very mild cold and didn't want to share it with Mattis and once that was gone our crazy schedule got in the way.  As usual Cecilia loves holding him.  But she also was able to get Abram to laugh really hard so I am not sure which she found to be more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment