A way to keep family and friends updated on our family and farming.
About Me
- Kelli
- I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.
Monday, May 8, 2017
Incident at the Park
Vincent had his first baseball game of the season a few weeks ago. It was a Saturday and Brad was able to come to the last part of the game. The game went well and the kids were all happy to have Brad there. I had promised the kids if they didn't bug me about going to the park during the game that after the game we would all go play at the park together. When the game was over they convinced Brad to come see the park. It is at a school Brad attended as a kid and some of the playground equipment is the same and some of it is new. We had a lot of fun and before we left the park the kids and I jumped on a newer version of a merry go round and Brad pushed us as fast as he could. After we all started to beg him to stop he did. Abruptly. Then he started making us all stand up and walk. I was the last one he made stand up. I fell flat on my face like a drunk. I don't even know how the kids did because I was so dizzy. I didn't hear any crying and Brad was laughing so I assumed they probably fell and got right back up. After I fell I tried to get up and my arm gave out on me and my body failed me. I had to just lay on the ground a bit longer. To say Brad found it entertaining is an understatement. I am not going to lie I thought it was a tiny bit funny at first and then again after I was finally able to stand. That in between time that felt like hours but was only minutes I was thinking when did I get so old? how can I not handle this anymore? I used to spin in circles in my living room for fun when I was a kid? why are my children not more concerned about me right now? I wonder when Brad is going to come help me so I don't look like a bum that passed out in a school park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment