About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, May 15, 2017

Busy Night

On April 27th the three oldest kids all had events to be at and they all were at about the same time in 3 different locations.  Vincent had baseball.  Joel had a school concert and Cecilia had a mother and child preschool event.  My original plan was to have Cecilia skip the preschool event and by skip I mean never tell her about it.  I found someone to bring Vincent to the school after his baseball game and if everything went just right we could also get to the school in time to get good seats for Joel's spring concert.  It wasn't a great plan but it would work if Brad was in the field.


A week or so before the preschool event my friend, Jessica, invited Cecilia to go with her and John to the preschool event and she even let me drop her off at her house early so we could make it everywhere on time.  Then that morning it rained enough that baseball was cancelled!  No baseball and Brad could come to the concert.  Everything worked out like it always does and I stressed for no reason.  One of these days I will learn!

He wasn't smiling in this picture but he did smile most of the time...just not in my picture


When I dropped Joel off in his classroom before the concert I talked to his teacher.  She had quite the story for me.  I guess Joel had been trying to dance with her all day at school, told her he loved her and that he wanted to marry her.  Bless her heart she had a great sense of humor about it all.  She really is one of his favorite teachers ever!  We were both trying to talk quietly and not let Joel we were laughing about the whole thing.  That child, you just never know what you are going to get.  Which is always fun at a school concert when he is up on stage in front of a gymnasium full of people.  We had no surprises at the concert.  Joel did a great job and I was very proud of him!

The boys walking out of the school together.


Then when we picked Cecilia up her and John had apparently been discussing marriage.  Jessica was telling us about this when John ran into the house.  He came back with his wallet and held up a bunch of his birthday money and said look at all my money!  It was like he was showing Brad he could provide for Cecilia.  We all laughed and Cecilia and John were confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment