About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Easter

The night before Easter my mom had Cecilia and Joel over for a sleepover.  I had only Vincent and Dean from early evening.  We cuddled, watched Wild Kratts, and ate food in the living room.  It was a glorious night.  It gave Vincent and Dean some much needed bonding time and I was exhausted from the day and was happy to sit around a bit.






Attempting a family picture..pretty good for us




Jill  with Reata and Kerri with Joseph 


Jill and Joseph

Sunday morning we were up bright and early for the Easter sunrise service.  It is a newer tradition for us and I really enjoy it.  Afterward we headed home, loaded up the car and headed to my mom's church and we were reunited with Joel and Cecilia.  We also were able to see my nephews Joseph and Abram.  Alyse was close to going into labor so her and Brandon were at home.  After church at the church I grew up in we headed to my mom's house.  My step sister her husband and 5 kids all flew in from Wyoming and were spending Easter with us.  I can't tell you the last time I saw them all in person.  They have 3 boys and 2 girls.  A couple of the boys are slightly older than Vince and one is a year or so younger.  Vincent was thrilled to have other kids to play with at Easter.  The boys had a great time playing together.  Vince couldn't believe he had cousins he didn't know about!  He didn't seem to believe me he had met them before when he was younger, and that wasn't a fight I was going to win.  Surprisingly Cecilia was not all over the 2 girls that were younger than her.  She liked them, she interacted with them and it was all good.  I was worried she would be trying to hold the girls and treat them like her personal dolls all day.  It was good to see all the kids together and it meant no one was begging me to jump on the trampoline with them!


Dean


Candy and Abram


Scarlet and Joel




Kerri and Annie






























Vincent, Casi, and Cecilia


Casi, Vincent, Cecilia and Kristian


It was a typical Easter with fun games for the adults.  Competitive like always!  An egg hunt for the kids with some very difficult to find Easter eggs (think top of trees, barn roof, duct taped to horse's tails), delicious food, and of course wonderful company.  By the time we left we had 4 very tired and happy children.  Well they were mostly happy except the part were we had to leave.

Pre egg hunt picture


Joseph's first egg hunt

Joel

Kerri and Scarlet

Joel



Joe and Joseph

Grandma and Abram

Daddy for the assist

Helping the little kids find eggs

Petting Angel

Uncle Chris getting Cecilia an egg out of the tree

Joseph

Birthday celebration

Uncle Brad and Joseph


No comments:

Post a Comment