I had to work on Thursday and my sitter couldn't watch the Cecilia and Dean because her kids were sick. I sent a message to my cousin Kristy and she was kind enough to watch those 2 all day. They were so excited but I made them promise not to tell Joel or Vincent because the big brothers would be mad they had to go to school. Joel informs me at least once a month that Brett and Luke's house is more fun and he wants to go to their house.
 |
| I think she loves him! |
 |
| This may have been the highlight, I heard a lot about it! |
The littles had fun there but the problem is they will probably never want to go to the regular babysitter's house again! Kristy spoiled them! They played with chalk, played at the park, went to a McDonald's with a play area, picked Brett up from school and just had a blast with their cousins. It was fun to see the pictures of their day that Kristy was sending me at work. School gets in the way of us being able to get together as often as we would like, but it is such a blessing to have them living close to us. We grew up having so much fun together and begging our parents to let us have sleepovers. It is so cool that we live close enough that our kids get to have fun together too.
 |
| And this is what they looked like after a 15 min car ride |
 |
| I let them have a 30 minute nap before I woke them up. |
No comments:
Post a Comment