About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Haircuts

Our 3 boys have hair that grows fast.  I have to cut their hair every 2-3 weeks to keep it looking nice.  They don't love getting haircuts that often so I go every 3-4 weeks even though the start looking shaggy and disheveled.  Sitting still for a haircut isn't something they love to do, it takes too much time.  And as J pointed out today "Mommy you waste my time!"  C on the other hand has had 3 haircuts in her whole life.


Last night it was time to cut the boys' hair.  J wanted to cut D's hair and I let him give it a try.  D wasn't thrilled about it but he let J do it.  A few minutes in and J found better things to do so I got to finish cutting D's hair. 

Seriously Mom, why did you think this was a good idea?!

No comments:

Post a Comment