About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Cecilia's 5th Birthday Party!

Saturday we celebrated C's birthday.  Part of our birthday tradition is that I make the kids a cake.  It isn't a perfect cake but it is usually something they have helped pick out.  We have had hungry hungry caterpillar cakes, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, monster trucks, Cars, Lego, TMNT, etc.  C was having a hard time deciding what to pick this year so we got on Pinterest.  She decided on a horse cake.  We found an idea we liked and built off of that.  I usually bake and decorate the cakes when the kids are in bed because it is just easier, I never make them ahead of time and I am usually pulling the house and food all together at the last minute.  This year the house was clean, the food (chosen by C was easy) and C really wanted to help with the cake.  We did it all together and it was a lot of fun.  She directed and I did the work.  She was really excited to get to help!



Cecilia was pretty excited to have her aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and friends join us to celebrate.  She is loved by a lot of people!


John, Cecilia, and Dean


Aunt Kasi, Cecilia, and Joel

Aunt Alyse, Cecilia and Aunt Jill

Cecilia, Uncle Bob and Dean


Cecilia and her Miss Jessica


Cecilia and her boys!

Cecilia and her new doll

Aunt Sarah and Cecilia

Grandma Dawn, Papa Razzi and the grandkids

Dean, Grandma and Abram

No comments:

Post a Comment