About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

100th Day of School 2017

Friday was the 100th day of school.  That morning I found a bag in J's backpack that was supposed to be filled with 100 of something.  I was relieved when he already had a plan to put crayons in the bag!  J was excited to celebrate and V was mad they didn't really do much in his class to celebrate.  After school they were too excited about Lexi and Logan coming for a sleepover that they didn't say much about school.

Trying on the 100 day hat!



Monday morning J was acting very confused about why I woke him up and wanted to know what we were doing today because "it is not a school day!"  I tell him it is and that there is school today.  After all it is a Monday.  J is mad and finally says "but we already had 100 day."  At this point I am not getting what he is thinking and I say "yes, today is 101 day."  Now he is just mad because he thought he heard his teacher say no more school after 100 day.  I tried to convince him that wasn't true and got no where so I said well lets just go to school and if it is open and there are kids walking in then you will too.  If it is closed then we will turn around and come home.  He tried to argue and say "what if it is kids I don't know or what if my teacher isn't there?"  We finally came to the agreement that if his teacher and his friends were not in his class he could go to the office and have them call me and I would go pick him up right away. 

Trying on big brother's 100 day hat


Right before we left Brad said he needed to run to town for something and he would take the boys.  I filled him in on the situation and he was a little nervous about whether J would exit the car at school or not.  After they left I sent the teacher a message about J not being happy about having to be at school today.  I wanted to warn her in case he yelled at her at school.  We are now on day 103 and he still is disgusted by the fact that there is more than 100 days in the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment