About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, February 17, 2017

Dean Loves Me!

Dean talks a lot.  He was slow to start (in my mind)  and I was a few weeks from inquiring about a speech evaluation and then he just started talking nonstop.  To the point that he is not shy to jump in and say "Hey, you not letting me talk!" when his siblings talk over him.  The kids speaks full sentences, tells jokes, says "I have an idea!", and is a backseat driver but he had never told us that he loved us.  We would get hugs and kisses and we knew that he loved us, but there is something so special about them saying "I love you!"  I have heard him say he loved the dog, horses and even food.  No kidding, on Christmas Eve we were celebrating Christmas with extended family.  My uncle made delicious pork for an appetizer.  Dean ate a piece, threw his hands in the air and said "I love meat!"  Like I said I knew he loved me but I really wanted to hear him say it.  On Saturday Feb 11 I got Dean up from his nap and told him that I loved him and he responded with "I love you too!"  I was floored and told him to say it again!  Now he says it almost everyday.  It is something I never get tired of hearing my kids say!


No comments:

Post a Comment