About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Trail Riding



With all the rain that we have been having and everything else that has been going on we haven’t been trail riding as much as I would like to.  We did get the chance a couple weeks ago and it was a good time.  Joel rode Alasan and Brad ponied them along while Brad and Vincent rode Croc.  I rode Hank with Cecilia.  Joel did so great!  We rode for over an hour and he was happy as he could be just jabbering away the whole time and also following Brad’s instructions.  Vincent was happy as could be riding in the buddy seat behind Brad.  Half way through the ride we asked them if they wanted to switch and they both said “NO!”  I am glad they had the same answer otherwise somebody would have not been very happy.  Cecilia was tired of riding after about 45 minutes and was trying to think of creative ways to dismount.  She was not happy that I foiled her attempts, but she didn't mind being distracted by snacks.  



Cecilia


Joel and his helmet

 
Joel and Alasan


My boys!



Hopefully we get some more sunny days, we can get caught up in the fields with all the farming activities and have more time to go trail riding.  The kids have been able to ride Alasan in the arena several times, but walking through the sand leading them in circles is not nearly as much fun for me as taking the kids trail riding.  It is easier to do by myself than loading up the kids to go trail riding and I do get some exercise, so I shouldn't complain too much.



Mommy and Cecilia on Hank



My boys doing a great job riding!



Grandma Diane, Joel, Vincent and Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment