About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Aunt Alyse's School

At the beginning of June we had the opportunity to go see Alyse’s teaching in action.  It was the second to last day of school, so there wasn’t a lot of teaching actually going on which was probably for the best because my kids were a big distraction for her kids.  Her students were absolutely intrigued with all of us.


As we were pulling up to Alyse’s school Vincent asked why Alyse was still in school.  He didn’t realize that she was a teacher and not a student.  Vincent jumped right in when he saw Alyse’s students and introduced himself.  Joel wasn’t very impressed by any of it, but he did really like a girl in Alyse’s class that wasn’t much taller than him.  She was very motherly and Joel seemed to like being around her.  Cecilia just liked watching everyone from the carpet in the back of the room.


Aunt Alyse with Vincent and Cecilia.  If you look close Joel is in the background.


While we were there we spent time playing outside with one of Alyse’s coworkers and her class of students.  They all were special needs students of varying ages and all three of my kids had fun playing with them!  We also were able to watch some plays that Alyse’s students were performing.  It was fun to see Alyse in action! 


Joel, Cecilia and I playing with Joel's new best friend

After school we were going to go to Alyse’s apartment, but all the kids fell asleep so we dropped Alyse off at her apartment and headed for home.  As we were approaching the exit for my dad’s house the kids woke up and were starving, so we took a detour to my dad’s house for some dinner.  It was a great decision!  We were able to spend some time with my dad and Aunt Jill.  We had left our house that morning around 8am and we didn’t get home until 9pm.  We were all exhausted!


***These pictures are from Alyse***

1 comment:

  1. Well, I was looking for a Like button, but I can't seem to find it. Great blog Kelli. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. From the looks of it, those kids know how to keep everyone busy.

    ReplyDelete