About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Kasi's High School Graduation!

***Warning there are a lot of pictures in this post***

On June 1st my sister Kasi graduated from high school.  I graduated from the same high school and it was weird sitting in the gym, being so far removed from high school, thinking about what I was thinking when I graduated high school.  They have no idea what life has in store for them, even though they think they do!  Brad, Vincent and I were at the actual ceremony.  My friend (and my mom's neighbor) was nice enough to watch the two little ones, so we could actually see the ceremony.  Vincent seemed to enjoy it.  He sat with Kennidy and not by us, so he was thrilled with that!


Kasi and her sparkly cap


Kasi



Vincent bored with the ceremony


Kasi walking across stage


So happy!


Grandma getting the perfect picture



Congratulations Dixon High School Class of 2013!


We took a lot of pictures afterwards because that is what you do at graduations!



Jill and Kasi



Vincent, Kelli and Kasi



Annie and Kasi



The proud parents with the graduate!



Love this picture!



Generation picture!  Dave, Kasi and Grandpa Summers



Grandma Pat and Kasi



Brad, Kasi, Vincent and Kelli



Jill, Kasi, Vincent, Kelli and Kennidy



4 generations!



Kennidy and Kasi



Sisters!  Kennidy, Kasi and Annie



Kasi and one of her friends whose name I should know



Papa and Kasi



My grandma is always taking pictures and more than once (like in my wedding pictures) she has had her camera in other people's pictures.  It must be a genetic trait!


Grandma Pat, Papa and Kasi


Brandon and Kasi



A close up


Vincent and his buddy Zach!


Brandon and Kasi

After the ceremony we went back to my parent's house, ate lunch and attempted to give the kids naps.  Cecilia was the only one who thought that was a good idea.  Joel wanted to jump on the trampoline and visit the barn instead.  On the way back from the barn he went to stomp in a puddle and I tried to stop him but I was a millisecond to late and he hit the puddle just as I approached.  I was filthy, but Joel wasn't too bad.  I had mud all over my feet, sandals and pants all the way up to my thighs.  Of course I brought extra clothes for everyone except me!


Too Cute!


Casey and Kasi!


I am not really sure what was going on



Friends!



Lou-Anne and Kasi


Max and Kasi



We all had a great time at Kasi's party.  It was actually a group party for Kasi and three of her friends.  Joel loved playing in the bags and going on walks with Brad.  Vincent was off playing volleyball with high school kids.  I spent time visiting with Tiffany who was in town for the weekend!  It was a great time!


Kenzie and Kasi



Tired of getting pictures taken



The start of a whole series of goofy, fun pictures!



Kasi is trying to figure out what is going on.



Then she started laughing




Hilarious!




It was a great day and we are so proud of Kasi and all her accomplishments.  She has a great future in front of her!



These pictures make me laugh!


A nice picture of friends!


Joel inside a bags game


Kasi and Vincent!

No comments:

Post a Comment