About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Puzzle Mess!


I hate doing any puzzle that is more than 100 pieces.  I prefer puzzles that are for children with about 40 pieces.  I just have never liked puzzles and can think of 100 other things I would rather do.  When I came around the corner and saw Joel sitting in a pile of puzzle pieces I didn't know if I should laugh or cry.  I just walked away and told Brad I couldn't deal with the mess (I went back eventually).  Joel was literally throwing puzzle pieces in the air and rolling on the floor and having a blast.  I was happy for him, but I also was not looking forward to making him help clean it up.




At some point I realized that it was not only 1 but 2 2000 piece puzzle!!!  Are you kidding me?  Who has a puzzle with that many pieces!  We decided that with so many pieces, some of which went missing under the trim, similar color schemes, and no one really wanting to separate them that we would just put them in the garbage.




Two days later Joel found another puzzle, it was only 1000 pieces.  There is now a rope wrapped around the cabinet so he can't open the doors and get to more puzzles!


1 comment: