About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Every Day Life



What do we do around home to keep us entertained this spring?  Here are some pictures, because sometimes you have to see it to believe it!  Most of these are normal activities.


Joel climbing in the toy closet...this is normal


Joel and Vincent lined up on the ramp in front of the dairy barn, getting ready to race



The line up....Cecilia's first race down the ramp.  I held her hand.  She isn't stable enough to run down the ramp alone.



Stealing a cowboy hat from Joel



Practicing basketball...6ft hoop is as high as we go



Vincent is making a lot of improvements.  Joel won't throw the basketball but he will gently put it into the hoop.


Cecilia dragging her favorite blanket all over the yard



Cecilia hoping her driver will return and quickly


Cecilia trying on her brother's sleep hat



The boys always play on top of the bunk bed and Cecilia can now climb up there too.  Now the ladder is missing :)



Joel cries when I won't let him play in the motorhome


Vincent thinks wearing my shoes is hilarious!


I found costumes in the attic.  Vince had fun pretending to be Tigger and Simba.


Cecilia insisted on wearing the Tigger costume too!



We play on the swings, in the sandbox and on the slides a lot!!!  Joel insisted on the baby swing so Cecilia was promoted.



Most of our playing happens before nap time.  If I am lucky this is how they look when it is time to go lay down for a nap!




No comments:

Post a Comment