About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Short stories that make me smile!



Joel grabbed a bag of shredded cheese from the fridge a couple weeks ago.  He spilled a decent sized pile on the floor before I caught up with him.  We called our dog up to clean up the mess.  Vincent didn't want Maisy to have the cheese, so he ate it...off the floor...like a dog.  He is a preschool boy and this makes sense to him, not to me, but that is ok. 


Vincent and Maisy eating cheese together


Joel has never met a hat he didn't like.  Lately he has been wearing a cowboy hat more often that usual.  There is something about that kid in a cowboy hat that just melts me.  Cowboy Joel has had a lot of adventures lately.  He ate breakfast with his sidekicks, the bunnies.  He read a book while sitting on top of the bookshelf, had some ice cream and he went to Chicago. 


Joel and the bunnies


Cowboy Joel hard at work, reading books on top of the book shelf



Eating Vincent's ice cream after finishing his own ice cream


A few weeks ago I needed Joel and Vincent to share a bed for the night.  The sheet for Vincent's bed were clean, but still in the dryer and Joel has a full sized bed.  Both boys were super excited!  5 minutes after they "went to bed," Vincent wanders downstairs to tell us "Joel is talking too much!"  I couldn't control my laughter.  Vincent talks more than anyone else in this house, so that fact that he thought someone else was talking a lot was hilarious and just perfect!  Plus, Joel is in speech therapy because he doesn't/can't talk as much as most kids his age.  So, I had a hard time believing that Joel was talking too much, but probably more than Vincent cared for!


Cowboy Joel and Daddy in Chicago


This past Saturday we loaded the kids up in the RV to head to my mom's.  Vincent asked if we were going to Disney and Brad jokingly said "yes, we are going to Disney."  Then in a very worried voice Joel said "oh, no not Disney!"


Cecilia, Maisy and Joel hoping they aren't going to Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment