About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pumpkins, Bailey and Random Pictures




The other day Vincent decided he wanted his picture taken with Bailey.  So we took a bunch!  I don't think she even noticed what was going on.  She was eating grain and that was all she cared about.


Vincent and Bailey


So proud of "his" horse


Trying a different angle

So cute...still holding an apple in his hand


Here are some pictures of the kids with the pumpkins we grew this year.  The pumpkins weren’t very impressive but the kids loved them.  We never ended up carving them....don't tell the boys!



Bristol and Vincent


Cecilia, pumpkins and her best friend


My crew!


Maisy (6.5 yrs), Joel (2.5 years), Cecilia (8 months), Bristol (8 yrs), Vincent (4 yrs)


Joel!


Checking out the garden


The boys love to drive around their Gator and they have a few new tricks.  One is to try to run over Mommy while she is taking pictures of them on the Gator.  They think it is hilarious and I had my foot run over once or twice.  The other trick is that Vincent now takes his foot and sets in on the tire while he is driving.  Not sure why, pretty sure it isn’t a good idea, but they cannot hear me when they are on the Gator.    I have tried and I am sure everyone in the county can hear me but them!



Double Trouble!


Trying to run over Mommy...

...And enjoying it too much


I hid on the porch and the crashed trying to get me

One day Joel was playing with the hose filling horse buckets.  Then he figured out he could make a mud puddle.  It was followed by a game of chase: Joel climbed into the pasture (barefooted) and I chased him out.  At one point he was climbing through the fence, the horses were nearby and there was no way I was going to catch him before he got to the horses, so I turned on the hose and squirted him with it until he ran away from the fence and toward the swingset.  Not ideal, but I figured getting sprayed with the hose was better than getting stepped on by a horse.



Getting a drink out of the hose while he was supposed to be filling water buckets



Would you like the water in the bucket, on your nose or on the ground?



Where are those little Joel feet?



Joel's happiness...notice the horse in the background coming to check him out


No comments:

Post a Comment