About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Cecilia and her antics!

Over the course of the last 2-3 weeks Cecilia has developed several new tricks.  She can now crawl instead of army crawling.  She can pull herself up and stand holding onto anything.  I have even found her standing in her crib!


Cecilia standing in her crib



Cecilia crawling over to attack me!



Other tricks include stealing her brothers toys, wrecking the train track on the train table and going down the slide (with help from daddy).



Destroying the train table.  She loves the trains and train table!

 She also climbed up on our little trampoline and then pulled herself up to a standing position holding onto the handle.  Then on Wednesday she was playing in the tent and tunnel that I built for the boys.


Look mom I climbed on top of the trampoline



This is so much fun!



Look Daddy I can stand up all by myself too!



All fun and games until she crawled through the tunnel and crawled to the stairs and crawled up two stairs.  She would have done more but I stopped her.



She got up two stairs before I decided to stop her



On her butt after falling when she tried to stand up without holding onto anything


She is also letting go once she is standing and feels stable.  She usually ends up on her butt with a big smile on her face.  She is a determined girl!  I have come to the conclusion that I only know how to grow busy, determined children.   Brad and I wouldn't want it any other way!   I have decided it is God's way of keeping me in shape since I never have time to do an actual workout!


Playing in the truck



T-R-O-U-B-L-E!


No comments:

Post a Comment