About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bonomo Farmers



A few days before Halloween I invited Kristy, Brett and Luke out to ride in the tractor and combine before harvest was over.  We have some fields close to their house, but the stomach flu was going affecting our harvest crew around that time and I didn’t want to infect the Bonomo family. 

Luke and Cecilia staying warm



Combine loading the grain cart on the move



Bob, Kristy, Brett and Vincent in the combine




Finishing up the field

When we got to the field Bob was almost done in that field, but Kristy, Brett and Vince piled into the combine.  Joel went in the tractor with Brad and I stayed by the truck with Luke and Cecilia.  I am not sure who had more fun: Kristy riding in the combine, Vincent explain farming and the combine to Kristy, Brett intently watching the semi get filled with corn, or Joel driving the tractor with Brad.  They all had smiles on their faces!  



Joel driving a tractor


Loading a semi


Brett, Kristy, Vincent, and Luke



Joel checking out the corn
It was fun to share the harvesting experience with our cousins.  Hopefully they come back again next year for a ride or two!



Vincent and Brett playing in the field




Joel eating corn, not his best idea ever



Combine and grain cart



No comments:

Post a Comment