Have you been thinking: Kelli, why haven't you been posting lately? Your posts seem like they are all about stuff from over 2 weeks ago.
Guess what?! They are!
Here is what happened over the last couple weeks:
Cecilia was sick for almost a week and harvest started all at the same time. Lucky me! Baby with a fever for 6 days=YUCK!
Ray stepped on a nail and I started having to wrap his foot once a day. Ray is our draft horse.
My children don't feel the need to nap and when they do it is never at the same time.
Vince is in school which means a lot of time driving back and forth to school. And Joel napping in the car, which mean no real nap at home.
HARVEST STARTED! Fun times, but I lose my partner in crime. Now I have to empty the garbage, do dishes every night and put all 3 kids to bed by myself. I also can't give him the job of wrapping Ray's foot every night, because he isn't home. Or the job of giving Ray his medicine in the morning. Plus he can't do the grocery shopping or take Vince to school. This is not me complaining, it is our reality, but my blogging time suffers. Some people have a glass of wine at night, I blog. Perhaps I should take up drinking, you don't need wifi for that and I can do it while the kids are awake :)
My internet was down a few times, so blogging becomes impossible.
Our washing machine broke and flooded my upstairs laundry area and my living room downstairs. I have a whole blog post coming on this, probably in 2-3 weeks.
I can't live on 3 hours of sleep. If I could I would be able to have a clean house, play all day with the kids and blog and work on a few shutterfly books I just dream about making. But I can't, I have to get some sleep.
My children don't think they need to sleep through the night lately. At least 1 if not 2 or all 3 have been up 4 out of 7 nights for the last 2 weeks. Which means I am too tired to stay up at blog.
So, if the posting is sporadic you know why! Someday harvest will be over and I can hopefully get a little more time to myself, other than at midnight when everyone is asleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment