Part of the reason I write this blog is so that years from now our kids can read about what our life was really like, not just what we happen to remember many years down the road. Hopefully they enjoy it someday. These two short stories probably don't need to be shared, but I would like our kids to know how much fun their parents had with each other on a regular basis.
One night I was in the kitchen cooking dinner, the kids were watching tv and Brad walked in the door. He said hello to me and as he walked past me to see the kids he grabbed my butt. He stopped dead in his tracks and said "a thong?!" "No honey, just a wedgie!" I said laughing. I am not sure if he was disappointed or disgusted.
Within a couple days of that incident I was in the bathroom when I realized there was no toilet paper. We don't keep extra rolls in the bathrooms because Joel thinks it is funny to put them in the toilet. I asked Brad to bring me a roll. While I was patiently waiting for the toilet paper there was a knock at the bathroom window. The bathroom is on the second story. I jumped! I would have wet myself if I hadn't just gone to the bathroom. Brad was on the roof outside the bathroom window holding a roll of toilet paper! Instead of walking down the hall and bringing it to me, he grabbed it from the other bathroom and then walked on the roof to bring it to me. It was faster and he was able to scare me! Well done honey I only wish I would have thought of that!

No comments:
Post a Comment