About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Swimming


The Wednesday before Labor Day  we went to the Bonomo’s to enjoy the pool in their subdivision.  It was so much fun!  The baby pool was only 1 ft deep and the kids loved it.  It was the first time Cecilia had ever been swimming.  I put her in the floatation device and she didn’t like it for the first 30 seconds and then she had a huge smile the rest of the time.  Her feet touched the bottom and her legs didn’t stop moving so she was able to use it like a walker and just walk in the pool.

All ready to go swimming!


After 20 minutes or so the kids wanted to wander to the bigger pool.  Joel enjoyed running around the pool and stopping to check out each ladder.  I followed him the first time but after that I just sat and watched.  There were lifeguards, he was wearing a life jacket and he wasn’t even trying to get in the pool.  After 3 laps he stopped and joined us in the pool again.


So excited to be swimming!

Vincent did well “swimming” in the pool with his life jacket.  I am anxious to get the kids better at swimming.  After all the fun we had at the Bonomo’s pool I bought a pool that was on an end of summer sale.  It has a 16 foot diameter and is 4 ft deep.  I think the kids and I will really enjoy it next year!  Brad thinks we should set it up in the basement during the winter.  I can’t come up with why that is a bad idea, but I told him not to worry about it until after Christmas.  We will see what happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment