About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Farm Talk

There are some random conversations that happen in our house and you never know what the kids are going to say.  Brad and the kids discuss many things and often times it is deep conversation, or involves farming, or involves math.  The other day I came home from somewhere and they were discussing sections, townships, and counties.  We aren't talking about just what those things were but how many acres were in each and how many sections in a township and how many townships in our county and how many acres that would be.  Brad had V doing the math to figure it all out.  Then they had pizza and were pretending that each piece was a section and then talking about how many townships each person consumed.

Another time I came home from work and Brad had been talking to the kids about seed and how different corn seeds had different "powers."  Apparently they had been discussing Pokémon and Brad wanted to show them that different corn seed varieties and each one had different characteristics and powers.  Brad and V were all into it and reading a magazine about different ones and Brad wanted V to pick ones that we should plant.  Then V got into other parts of the magazine and was reading up on new technologies for the tractor and telling Brad all about it.  It was nerdy and adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment