About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Dress Up

Our kids love to dress up.  J and C more than any of them, but D is getting into it to.  V is starting to thinking that he is a little to cool for that, but he joins in from time to time.  One year I was getting frustrated because the kids were changing their minds about Halloween costumes every week.  I was going crazy.  A couple years ago my sister in law pointed out that they play dress up a lot and Halloween isn't much different for them.  Ninjas, princesses, TMNT, super heroes, clowns, you name it!









 A week or so ago, Grandma Diane brought over a jacket and a hat that used to be Grandpa Craig's for Joel to try on.  In typical Joel fashion he was ready for the camera!  She also brought a jacket of hers for Cecilia to try on and a jacket of Grandpa's for Dean to try on. Joel had a blast!  Cecilia was tired and wasn't as thrilled with it.  Dean wasn't so sure about trying on clothes when he woke up for a nap.





It was fun to see the kids in clothes that their grandparents' old clothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment