About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Vincent and Logan’s sleepover


The weekend of the bachelorette party was also Logan’s birthday party and Vincent really wanted to go.  The only way I could get him there in time was if he spent the night on Friday.  It was the first time he had spent the night at a friend’s house.  I wasn’t worried about how he would do because he knows Heather and Erik so well.  Heather and Erik were kind enough to let Vincent spend the night!  From all reports they had a lot of fun together.


The boys ready for bed.  Erik sent this one to me!


On my way back from the bachelorette party I joined Logan’s birthday party.  Vincent was having a blast with Logan, Lexi and all the other kids that were there.  He hardly cared that I was there.  It was fun to see Vincent playing around with all the other kids at the party and to visit with Heather and Erik’s family.  After a few hours of partying we had to leave.  Vincent was not thrilled about leaving at all!


Logan the birthday boy with his sidekicks Vincent and Lexi!


It is so great to have wonderful friends in our lives that my children enjoy so much they don’t ever want to leave them!

No comments:

Post a Comment