About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Jill's Bachelorette Party



The first weekend in August we had my sister Jill’s bachelorette party.  My sister Alyse planned everything and did a wonderful job.  We were up near Lake Geneva.  The first night was just for the moms, sisters and bridesmaids.  It was a fun laid back evening with dinner, drinks and a little game.  Before all the fun started Kasi, Kennidy and I had fun taking pictures.


Kasi and Me


Kennidy and Me


Me, Kasi and Kennidy

Kennidy


On Saturday we went out for breakfast and then Jill’s friends joined us for a boat ride.  I was a little concerned about the boat ride because Alyse was told about this guy who had a large pontoon boat and he agreed to take us out on the lake. It was his private boat and he didn’t want any money for doing it.  It sounded kind of odd, but he was the only one with a boat large enough for all 14 of us.  Before we left I texted Brad the guy’s name where we were just in case anything strange happened.  He ended up being a really nice guy, he owned a local restaurant and bar on the lake.


My mom, Kasi, Kennidy and Jill


Alyse and Jill

The bridal party!

1/2 the table at dinner

The other half of the table


The mothers


Alyse and Mom


After our fun time on the lake everyone headed back to the hotel to get ready for another night out.  I however left and headed back home.  I am old, no fun and not a lover of the bar scene.  Plus I really would much rather be home with my family and go to the county fair!


Group picture on the boat


The bride!


Jill, Alyse and Abby





No comments:

Post a Comment