About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Joel and Cecilia go to a sleepover!

On July 11th we closed on our new house.  I wanted to spend the weekend cleaning and starting to move things over to the house.  My mom, Dave and my sister were kind enough to keep Joel and Cecilia for the weekend while we worked on things.  Vincent stayed home because he had a birthday party to go to and he can actually be helpful.  The kids had a great time with my family!  They went swimming, to a little league game and several other fun things.  I loved seeing the pictures they would text to me.  Kasi was excited because she had them all to herself since Kennidy was in Belgium visiting Tina.  I was excited because Joel and Cecilia are a little bit different when Vincent isn’t around, its just a different dynamic.


Cecilia being silly at Grandma Dawn's

Cecilia "riding" a horse at Grandma's


Joel having fun with Aunt Kasi


During the weekend we had a few visitors that came over to check out the new house.  Grandma pat and papa stopped by for a little while.  Unfortunately for them they stopped by before we moved any chairs over!  While Grandma Pat, Diane and I cleaned at different times over the weekend Vincent took advantage of being the only kid home and started working on his farm lego kit he got for his birthday.  He also was able to have a friend over and go to a birthday party!



Craig, Grandma and Papa visiting



Brad and Vincent trying to build something with legos


Good thing they brought their own chair!



When my mom, Kasi and Dave brought the kids back to us they were able to see our house.  Fortunately for me, unfortunately for Dave, they were still here when my inlaws and Brad started unloading all the boxes from the trailer into the garage.  Dave was nice enough to jump right in and they stayed until the trailer was empty!  We are so blessed to have wonderful family! 


No comments:

Post a Comment