About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A boy and a balcony



We have a balcony off our bedroom.  We don’t use it very much but if I am putting away clothes or something in my room the kids will go out there and play.  About 1 month after we moved into the house I hear Cecilia and Vincent goofing around on the balcony while I was in my room changing Joel’s diaper.  Vincent was saying “No Cecilia” and she was laughing.  Clearly nothing good could be going on!


I tried to turn to look but only caught a glimpse of what was going on.  Vincent was peeing off the balcony and Cecilia was trying to get his belly button (she loves pointing out belly buttons) and tickle him while he tried to go to the bathroom.  She thought it was hilarious; after all she is an aggravator by nature.


I asked Vincent what happened and he explained everything to me.  Hearing his version had me laughing so hard I could hardly talk.  I tried to get Brad to explain to Vincent that urinating off the balcony isn’t that great of an idea, but Brad disagreed.  He did point out to Vincent that next time he needs to go to the bathroom that he should aim towards the flowers and away from the slide that is below the balcony!

No comments:

Post a Comment