About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Still around

In case anyone was wondering I haven't forgotten about my blog.  I usually write on my blog late at night after the kids go to bed and my house is quiet.  I sit on my laptop and relax while I type.  It is my hobby and it keeps me sane and I love it.  However, Cecilia seems to think it is fun to stay up late or wake up right when I finally get a chance to cuddle up with my laptop.  She used to be happy just sitting and watching me type and I could easily distract her one toy at a time while I typed.  Now that she is older she attacks my computer and demands my full attention.  She is persistent and I can't ignore her so no more typing while she is awake.  Plus, between a ski trip and sick kids and a lot of running around I keep falling asleep on the couch before I get a chance to type.  Actually last week I fell asleep while typing a blog post and when I woke up I saw several lines of the letter k across my screen.  I am just thankful it not post!

My goal is to get caught up on my blog over the next week.  If I put it in writing it might actually happen!  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment