About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sleigh Bells!


When my mom, Dave, Kasi and Kennidy brought Vincent home from his sleepover I warned them to bring warm clothes.  I believe the text said “FFF. Ray rides.  Bring warm clothes and humor your BIL/SIL.”  FFF is forced family fun. Brad really wanted to get Ray out and drive him with the new sleigh bells and having guests over was a really good excuse to do that.  Dave didn’t want to go for a wagon ride, so he stayed in the house with Cecilia and Joel.


Kasi and Mom


Kennidy and Vincent


Kasi, Kennidy, my mom, Vincent and I bundled up and climbed in the back of the wagon with about 5 blankets.  Brad drove and was up front all alone with only one blanket.  The sound coming from the sleigh bells was beautiful.  In the house the bells sound really loud, but outside they aren’t too loud and Ray doesn’t seem to mind them.  Kennidy was all bundled up and the way her hair came out of her hood she looked like she had a beard!



Ray and his sleigh bells


Kennidy and her beard

Kennidy only agreed to go on the wagon ride if she got to ride Ray afterwards.  Actually Kennidy and Brad took turns riding Ray around the yard.  Ray is so tall that they had to back him up to the slide to get on and off of him.  At one point Kennidy was riding Ray and he tried to squeeze through a small opening in the barn doors.  He was trying very hard to fit and Kennidy was trying very hard to stop him.  While the rest of us watched from the warmth of the kitchen, Brad ran outside and helped her.

Joel and Papa Razzi


It was fun to spend time with Mom, Dave, Kennidy and Kasi!  



Kennidy, Ray and my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment