Christmas evening Vincent really wanted to play Jack Plot! It was a game that SeedLink, a seed company, gave us several years ago customized with our name on the cover. It is a farming game, but you have to answer agronomy questions during the game and they aren't that easy. Think farmer nerd. Vincent loves the game and convinced Grandpa Craig, Brad and Grandma Diane to play on Christmas. Grandma Diane was on Vincent's team because you really have to know how to read in order to play.
 |
| The game! |
 |
| Grandma Diane, Vincent, Grandpa Craig, and Brad |
I sat and listened to them play while I was entertaining Cecilia and Joel. I didn't really want to play and then I found myself guessing and the answers and getting excited when I would get the correct answer. The questions are hard. I was amazed how many questions Vincent was getting correct without anyone helping him. He was cracking me up because he was always so confident in his answers. Everyone seemed to enjoy playing Jack Plot. As I sat there and watched I couldn't help but chuckle that this is what we were doing on Christmas with all the new toys and games around... we were playing a farming game.
 |
| The game board |
 |
| Grandpa giving Vincent a funny look, probably didn't think he was going to answer correctly. |
No comments:
Post a Comment