About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Joel's many hats

Joel LOVES hats.  It doesn't matter what kind, if it fits, if they go with his attire, or if they are really even hats, or if they are a little girly.  Here is a little look at Joel and his hats from this past 6 weeks or so.  Keep in mind he usually finds the hats around the house or at someone else's house or on their head and borrows them for awhile.  We don't make him wear hats, he just loves hats! 




Aunt Linda keeping the cowboy away from the pumpkin cookies




An orange hat and a yellow combine




Lightning McQueen hat, he usually wears this one backwards




A cowboy hat in the bathtub




Must wear a cowboy hat when baking cookies...or eating the dough


Joel sporting his cousin's White Sox hat


Trying out a big red bucket as a hat


Wearing Cecilia's hat in the tub



Joel wearing a bandana


Joel also has a deep love for cookies, crackers, Mickey Mouse, his Lightning McQueen car, and tape measures.  He will go to great lengths or heights to obtain them!


I am not sure what he was after, but I think it was a Cars movie



No comments:

Post a Comment