About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Brothers to the Rescue!

It is no secret that the boys love Cecilia and she loves them.  Are they always nice to her? No.  Is she always nice to them?  No, she will steal their favorite cars or grab their ears any chance she gets.  I love to watch the three of them interact and the other day the boys rescued Cecilia from what they decided was something dangerous.

Cecilia and Vince being a little crazy!


Cecilia was exhausted (rubbing her eyes, crying for no reason).  The boys were downstairs watching tv and I told them I was going to put Cecilia to bed.  Cecilia cried.  I walked away and went to switch laundry around, it is hard to hear the crying from the laundry room and I don't enjoy listening to her cry.  Vincent came and told me Cecilia was crying and he made her happy.  I told him that was great, but she needed to take a nap and please go downstairs quietly and I would be right there.  He walked away without arguing.


My silly kids.  This was me trying to get pjs off and clothes on.  I was clearly losing.

As I was walking past Cecilia's room (where I didn't hear any crying) I noticed that there was something in her crib and it was Joel and Vincent.  The three of them were happily sitting in Cecilia's crib!  When I walked in the room Vince told me that Cecilia was crying but they made her happy and she stopped crying.  I still don't know how the boys got in the crib without hurting their little sister. 





Cecilia attacking Joel

The boys successfully rescued Cecilia from her nap and having to cry herself to sleep.  If only I had a camera with me when I found them.


No comments:

Post a Comment