About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday


We usually don’t do anything for the Super Bowl, but this year we went to my dad’s to watch it with him, Azra, Aunt Carol, Andrew, Alyse, Brandon, Joe and Jill.  Vincent was excited because we told him he could bring the Wii with and play it in Nanno’s basement.  My dad doesn’t have a lot of things in his house that the kids find entertaining for very long, so bringing the wii was a big hit!  I think Brad enjoyed watching the game with other people who actually like football, as opposed to me.

On the way home from my dad’s our conversation with Vincent went like this:
V: What does pregnant mean?
Me: That I have a baby growing in my belly.
V: You don’t look pregnant.
Me: My belly is still little because the baby is little, but it will get bigger.
V: Yeah, it was huge when Cecilia was in it!  It’s a girl, but if it isn’t then I want twin girls next!
Me: Why?
V: So there will be the same number of girls as there are boys in the family and it will be even


The kids, other than Cecilia, didn’t find out they were getting a new brother or sister until Cecilia’s birthday party.  They were really too busy playing with their cousins and having fun to care or comprehend the announcement.   It took a day to process and it was the next day Vincent was asking us about the baby after the Super Bowl.  He was so excited he went to school on Monday and told his whole class, his teacher, the classroom aides and anyone else that would listen and was sure to tell them that my belly wasn’t big yet because the baby was too small still.  For the next two weeks he came home from school with pictures for the baby, name suggestions he and his friends thought of and everything was baby, baby, baby.  It was really cute that he was so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment