About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Cecilia's Birthday

For Cecilia's actual birthday we ended up having dinner and cake and swimming at Diane and Craig's house.  They were leaving the next day for Florida and had invited us over for a goodbye dinner/Cecilia's birthday.  Grandma had made a heart shaped cake and it had pink frosting so Cecilia was in heaven!

The birthday girl!


Birthday girl eating breakfast.


Cecilia and Vincent eating goldfish in a box.


Giant icicle.


Lots of snow!


Joel swimming.


Vincent swimming.


Grandma Diane and Cecilia.



Cecilia and her cake!


Cecilia saying "cheese"



Later that night after the kids were in bed I found out that my grandfather passed away that evening.  I was sad, but knew he was no longer in pain and that he was in a better place.  I was trying to have Vincent's outlook on it, because when he found out he was so happy that Papa got to go to Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment