About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Puerto Rico Day 1…arrival, food, meeting



Our first day in Puerto Rico was fairly relaxing, after spending our flight guessing which people on our flight were probably on the trip (farmers aren't too hard to spot in a crowd) and talking to the adorable older couple next to me we got on a bus,  we headed to the beautiful hotel and checked into our hotel room.  We had time for a quick walk on the beach before we hat to get ready for dinner.  After looking at the agenda it was clear they would have us busy all day and night most of the time we were in Puerto Rico.  I also learned that just because it is warm in Puerto Rico doesn’t mean you shouldn’t bring a sweater, the ballrooms at the hotel were freezing!  On our first day we met Tony and Mary and quickly became friends! 

View from our hotel room.



I have been to quite a few continuing education meetings.  Most of them were for veterinary medicine, but I have been to a few farmer meetings.  Something that always impresses me is that fact that a prayer is said before every dinner!  I love it!



Brad on the beach.


View of the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment