About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Goodbye 2013!



Our New Year's Eve started out with Cecilia, Joel and I all sleeping on the couch.  Cecilia and I barely fitted on the couch and then Joel joined us in the middle of the night.  In the wee hours of the morning Vincent felt left out joined us, but I made him lay on the floor.  I was getting very desperate for a good nights sleep.

 
Three sleeping kids...only 2 were actually sick.


On New Year’s Eve we (Brad, Vincent and I) went to Feed My Starving Children with Bob, Sarah and the kids, and John and Michelle and their kids, Aunt Linda, Grace, Mary and several other people that John and Michelle knew.  Grandma Diane stayed back and watched Joel and Cecilia who weren’t completely healthy or old enough to join us.  On the way we tried to stop to get food at two different places they were both closed.  Apparently on New Year’s Eve not many places are open past 6pm. 


Brad and Vincent hard at work.

Grace, Aunt Linda and Mary.


We had a lot of fun packing food and it was the first time Vincent had ever gone.  He really seemed to enjoy it.  On the way home we talked with Bob and Sarah about going out for ice cream.  Again there was no places open to get ice cream.  Sarah went to Walgreens and bought several types of ice cream and we met them at their house and visited for a little while with them before heading back to our house to relieve Grandma Diane.


Brad, Vincent, Kelli and Keith photobombing.

It turned out Cecilia was still sick and she woke up not long after we got home.  So she got to be up to ring in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment