About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Kasi and Brandon Babysit



I had to work a few days at the beginning of January and Kasi was still off of school for winter break, so her and Brandon drove out and watched the kids for me.  They brought along the new sleds my mom and Dave had got the kids for Christmas.  One was a big tube with a cover so it wouldn’t pop.  Another one was a small sled with a handle that went straight up in the air, that sled is so fast!  It is hard to control where you are going, but it is really fast.

The kids had a blast with Kasi and Brandon like always!  Those two are so good with the kids.  Vincent was really excited because he got a Skylander Wii game for Christmas and Brandon played it with him.  I tried playing it with Vince too, but I am terrible and Brandon had prior Skylander experience.  I am really grateful to have sisters that are willing to watch our kids and that they all have boyfriends/husbands that love our kids!  Or at least do a really great job pretending.

No comments:

Post a Comment