About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Vincent's Actual Birthday



On Vincent’s actual birthday we didn’t have a lot planned, other than he was invited to a birthday party for two of his friends (they are twins and have the same birthday as Vincent).  A lot of his friends from school were there and he had a ton of fun.  

Angel food cake with large candles.  Joel is ready to dive in and help



In addition I let Vincent pick what he wanted for each meal.  For breakfast he wanted “crunchy cereal” (frosted mini wheats), lunch was Daddy’s special Mac ‘n cheese (macaroni and cheese with hotdogs and veggies cut up and mixed in), dinner was breaded tilapia with broccoli, rice, applesause.  Not what I was expecting him to pick for dinner, but we made it anyway.  He also requested an angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream.  Grandma Diane was nice enough to make the cake for me.


He is so cute!


Aunt Sarah, Keith, Karoline and Kristine all joined us for the cake and brought a gift over for Vincent too.  One of the things they gave him were pears.  Vincent was over at their house every Friday after school last year.  From what I can tell Vincent ate most of the pears that Aunt Sarah bought, so they gave him pears.  When we went to sing we realized that none of us had birthday candles so Diane found some small regular candles and we improvised.


Hard to believe this kid is now five!!!


It was a laid back birthday but Vincent seemed to enjoy his second celebration and didn't seem to mind that Daddy was busy spraying!  In order for Brad to go to the other birthday celebrations he had to get some spraying done.





No comments:

Post a Comment