Nothing like
having a ton of birthday parties…
About a week after his birthday I let him invite a handful of kids to Grandma’s arena for a birthday party. Vincent’s favorite 8th grade friend Kiley even came to the birthday party. He was so excited to see her! When we were shopping for a cake mix for the party Vincent saw a tie-dyed cake. I was a little nervous about how it would turn out, but it looked really cool and tasted great as well. I will definitely try it again!
We bought squirt guns and a few other fun games and toys to play with in the sand. We made obstacle course for the kids, jumped on the small trampoline, played with the kittens, had pony rides on Alasan and Brad stopped spraying long enough to grill hotdogs for us and take us for a wagon ride on Ray.
About a week after his birthday I let him invite a handful of kids to Grandma’s arena for a birthday party. Vincent’s favorite 8th grade friend Kiley even came to the birthday party. He was so excited to see her! When we were shopping for a cake mix for the party Vincent saw a tie-dyed cake. I was a little nervous about how it would turn out, but it looked really cool and tasted great as well. I will definitely try it again!
| Before it was baked |
| After, but I forgot to take a picture of the inside. Oops |
We bought squirt guns and a few other fun games and toys to play with in the sand. We made obstacle course for the kids, jumped on the small trampoline, played with the kittens, had pony rides on Alasan and Brad stopped spraying long enough to grill hotdogs for us and take us for a wagon ride on Ray.
| water sponge relay race...the girls won! |
| eating dinner |
| reloading squirt guns |
| Cecilia joined right in |
In the process of getting on the wagon one of the kids stepped in some cow manure and got it on his foot, which rubbed on his leg. He was not happy and even less happy when Vincent told him it was poison. The poor kid wanted us to stop right then so he could wash his leg. I assured him that it wasn’t poison and he proceeded to wipe the poop on several of the other kids so he wouldn’t be the only on with poop on him. He was making me laugh because he asked some of the kids “Do you want poop on your leg?” Of course they said “NO!”
| Birthday cake time...I may have forgotten candles inside, so I just told him they weren't allowed in the barn. |
| A wagon full of kids |

No comments:
Post a Comment